The 5 Stages for Registering a Foreign Invested Company in Vietnam the Right Way.
Establishing a company in Vietnam is a significant step for many foreign investors, and the beginning of a successful business undertaking. In this episode, we are discussing about 5 most important steps investors should cover when registering a foreign owned enterprise in Vietnam the right way. This podcast will enable you to have a clear view on the processes, principles and governance framework of an enterprise.
Some of the key topics:
- The required documentation for the setup.
- The processes involved in obtaining the company incorporation certificates and being aware of the real/practical timelines involved.
- The company has a relevant Legal Representative assigned.
- The practicalities and legal requirements covering the funds flow in a Vietnamese entity.
- Buying an existing company.