Reporting and compliance requirements for foreign investors in Vietnam – the complete calendar.
In this episode, I’m discussing with Matthew Lourey, Managing Partner at Acclime Vietnam about the reporting and compliance framework for international investors operating in Vietnam, breaking down and explaining all the key compliance obligations within a calendar year.
Some of the key topics covered are:
- immediate obligations for newly established enterprises in Vietnam
- VAS requirements
- tax reporting and compliance obligations: VAT, CIT, PIT, FCT
- annual finalisations and audit
- labour obligations, insurances, PIT
- transfer pricing provisions
- Representative Office compliance
- IFRS reporting framework and future changes
- critical need for an ongoing compliance calendar