In this episode, we are discussing about the ways corporations and individuals doing business and working in Vietnam can repatriate funds abroad in a compliant and tax efficient manner, looking at dividends, capital gains, salaries, and other types of income from various revenue sources.
We cover the following areas:
- The repatriation of profits through dividend payments and overall process for remitting these dividends
- Banking restrains or regulatory/compliance issues which investors should be aware off
- How can investors use loans and service contracts to send funds in and out of Vietnam in a compliant manner
- Can the charter capital of a company in Vietnam be repatriated, and what is the generic process to undertake capital repatriation
- How can foreign individuals repatriate their salaries, and other sources of income generated in Vietnam?