In this episode, we discuss the most important statutory positions in a Vietnamese enterprise, key roles and responsibilities, and cover practical insights on assigning these roles to protect and minimise the risk of the investors and the integrity of the investment structure.
Some of the covered topics are:
- Legal Representative and Authorised Representative definition and explanation
- Chairman of the Company and its responsibility
- General Director, Chief Accountant, and other statutory positions
- Risk and responsibilities for nominees
- Case studies and scenarios for common entity structures for international investors in Vietnam