In this episode, Vlad Savin, Head of Business Development is discussing with Matthew Lourey, Managing Partner at Acclime Vietnam about the challenges foreign investors had to overcome this year during the extensive lockdown period, some of the case studies and creative solutions they adopted to sustain their operations, and how 2022 can enable resilient investors to tap into the growth potential of the Vietnamese market.
Some of the key topics covered in the discussion are:
- What sectors were highly affected by the pandemic, and what were some of the significant challenges investors had to face and resolve
- What leadership, strategic tools have investors used to overcome challenges and leverage on their strengths
- What is the investor sentiment regarding business in Vietnam in 2021 and 2022
- Highlights of important support measures from the government and their impact on a macro scale
- Examples on how certain businesses pivoted their operations, and what industries continued to grow in 2021
- What are the fundamental changes in the long-term views and strategic business goals of the investors