In this episode, we are discussing about changes and updates on regulations and policies relevant for international investors in Vietnam in 2022, with insights on taxation, employment, incentives, and other important compliance provisions.
Some of the key topics covered are:
- Social insurances for expatriate employees working in Vietnam
- Work Permits and latest changes in regards to requirements for renewals and new applications
- Tax reductions and deduction benefits on CIT, VAT and others
- What are the latest changes in regard to using the e-invoices release by the authorities and how should companies prepare for these
- Policies to support employees and companies affected by the pandemic
- Key focus areas companies should focus on the start of 2022 to meet their compliance requirements