We have released our comprehensive Market Insight Report by Acclime Vietnam in partnership with Cushman & Wakefield, covering the Coworking and Flexible Workspace industry in Vietnam.
This detailed market research report enables international investors interested in real estate in Vietnam gather a clear picture of the flexible workspace sector and its potential in the country. While reading this report, it will provide a deep understanding of the forces that drive the sector’s growth in Vietnam, and also the challenges faced by operators in maintaining their competitive position and providing the best value for their customers.
In this study, readers will cover:
- The outlook and the opportunities in the coworking and flexible workspace sector in Vietnam
- Market entry ramifications and investment models
- The power of users/customers and the perception of occupiers
- Cross functional competition between traditional and flexible workspaces
- Insights on key operators, locations and market share
- Sectorial limitations and macro barriers
- Future growth and innovation models
- Exclusive insights from major flexible workspace operators in Vietnam
- Relevant data and metrics which reflect the status of the sector in 2020-2021
The Vietnamese coworking market is growing exponentially as parties become more aware of the benefits this niche brings from a business and productivity point of view.
Post Covid-19, the real estate market in Vietnam is expected to transform faster than ever before and will create the underpinning for the flexible workspace to become an industry standard alongside traditional offices, with a significant pivot on wellness, mobility and community engagement.
This presents a significant opportunity for investors to enter the market in Vietnam by taking advantage of the chance to consolidate and strengthen local brands, introduce new brands, and to compete with the well-established providers.
Download and view our Coworking & Flexible Workspace Market Insight (2020-2021) to gain valuable insights from our team of Vietnam experts.