HR and Payroll compliance in Vietnam can be intimidating for new investors, and Vietnamese employers should ensure careful and conscious monitoring and reviewing of their processes, policies and calculations.
Our Guide provides an overview of understanding and implementing Vietnam’s Labour Laws, Payroll Processes and related Human Resource planning. It covers:
- Employment in Vietnam
- Overview of Vietnam HR and Payroll
- Payroll obligations
- Personal income tax
- Social Security programs
- Trade union
- Initial procedures for newly established companies
- Compulsory statutory reporting
- HR and payroll compliance calendar
- Payroll calculations
- Employment and contracts
- Foreign employment and issues for attention
- Leave days and holidays
Download and view our Vietnam HR and Payroll Guide 2024 to gain valuable insights from our team of Vietnam experts.