About this event
Continuing our in-person ongoing client seminar series, where we focus on practical compliance and operational issues for businesses in Vietnam, in the April seminar, our Licensing, Market Entry and Corporate Service Team will bring you interesting insights about “Trading Licenses & Retail Licenses – Common Practice”.
Foreign-owned companies operating in retail (offline sales and online sales) and other certain activities deemed as retail (eg. F&B companies providing packaged products, etc.), are required to obtain Trading Licenses and Retail Outlet Licenses (where selling in store(s)/ outlet(s)) before respective operation. The regulations and application process for these sub-licenses are generally complicated and take time. With our intensive experience in these areas, we would like to provide our clients with helpful knowledge to accelerate your application process and remain compliant.
Who benefits the most from this seminar?
- Newly established trading companies
- Companies operating in trading sector
- Companies providing packaged products (eg. packed water)
- Companies planning to do trading in the future
- Companies operating in retail trading via online and planning to transform to retail outlet
Outline of Trading License seminar
By joining this Client Seminar, you will understand about:
- Which types of company/activities require these sub-licenses
- Processes, requirements, and practical implementation and legal basis
- Case study, practical experience, and solutions
- Other licensing matters need to pay attention for trading companies
Date:Apr 25, 2023
Location:Acclime Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh City office, level 9, Lim Tower 3, 29A Nguyen Dinh Chieu, District 1
Speakers:Thao Nguyen, Phuong Vo