About this event
Embark on a journey of transformative growth across Asia! Acclime will hold an insightful and engaging webinar on October 12th, 2023, about the strategic opportunities and organizational transformation that await companies in China and Southeast Asia, with a special focus on Vietnam.
In an era where companies are strategically rebalancing their resources across the region, Vietnam has emerged as a favored destination for companies seeking to expand their footprint. Our distinguished panel of speakers will shed light on various aspects of regional diversification and share insights through real-life cases.
Agenda & Speakers:
Marshall Chen, Partner, Fiducia Strategy Advisory, Shanghai
- “De-risking China”: trend analysis
- Vietnam opportunities for manufacturing, sourcing, sales & distribution
- Planning organisational transformation
- Case studies
Matthew Lourey, Managing Partner, Acclime Vietnam
- Vietnam regional positioning and opportunity through cross-border diversification
- Navigating the complexities of the business environment and best practices for local activities
- Key lessons for long-term investors in Vietnam
Song Lin, Director, Trade & Technology, Acclime China
- RCEP opportunity in a China+1/ plus many diversification strategies
- Leveraging Hong Kong & Singapore as regional trading hubs
This session will be moderated by Pierre Gargatte, Senior Manager Clients Engagement, Acclime Hong Kong
Date & Time:
Thursday, 12 October 2023
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM China Standard Time
Join us as we delve into the strategies, insights, and success stories that will inspire companies to explore regional diversification.
The webinar is free, but registration is required. Please click here to register now.
Date:Oct 12, 2023
Speakers:Matthew Lourey, Marshall Chen, Song Lin