About this event
Join our Event in Ho Chi Minh City on 22 November 2018, hosted by AusCham and presented by DFDL and Acclime Vietnam: “Corporate Structures and Compliance”.
The seminar covers the practical processes involved in how foreign invested businesses are established in Vietnam, the structural issues for operating existing foreign invested entities, and looking at compliance matters, with real examples, that enterprises in Vietnam face.
The presentation will cover:
- Practical steps to determine appropriate corporate structures and business lines in Vietnam, procedures and processes for market entry, restructuring issues for existing groups, understanding capital accounts, and discussions of regulations funding and loans;
- Understanding the compliance obligations for Vietnamese businesses, including guidance for newly established companies, and covering risks for existing entities in respect to regulations and obligations for accounting, tax, payroll and reporting covering penalties and common issues;
- Overview of recent Transfer Pricing rules and regulations, group obligations and implications for foreign businesses operating in Vietnam; and
- Double Tax Agreements in Vietnam, how to utilise these effectively, and the challenges in applying DTA’s in Vietnam.
A panel discussion will follow the key notes addresses so that the attendees can discuss common and topical issues with the panel.
- Date:Nov 22, 2018
- Time:8:00 pm
- Location:Ho Chi Minh City
- Speakers:Matthew Lourey, Jerome Buzenet, Tu Ha
Share this event