We are looking for a Payroll Officer in Ho Chi Minh City, working on the ongoing Payroll, Personal Income Tax and Social Insurance support needs for a portfolio of clients under the supervision of the Head of Payroll and senior staffs. The Payroll Officer will work closely with their clients and be part of a team responsible for meeting all aspects of clients’ relevant payrolling and other needs in accordance with the signed service agreements.
The Payroll Officer will assist senior and junior officers whilst working as part of a team responsible for all matters of clients’ relevant Payrolling and other Administration needs in accordance with the signed Engagement Letter:
- Assist in maintaining strong relationships with key decision makers;
- Ensure accuracy in the preparation and the undertaking of payroll, PIT, SMUI and compliance work for clients;
- Ensure the procedures remain compliant with Vietnamese laws as they change or evolve;
- Involvement with HR Consulting projects as assignment to assist client in compliance with law and give out the solution;
- Deal with issues that arise with clients so that future procedures limit these cases from happening again;
- Supervises, assists and reviews the work of Junior Payroll Officer;
- Preparation and maintenance of client calendars (compliance and management related) and control correspondence with clients and staff to meet calendar and compliant deadlines;
- Liaise and correspond with clients and their staff, including advice and assistance, resolving issues and leading day-to-day client responsibilities;
- Ensure the quality of everything that is undertaken by Domicile is of the highest international standard;
- Involvement with the staff training and development of internal standards so that the quality is preserved and monitored at every stage.
- Bachelor’ s Degree (Human Resources or Accounting) with 1 – 3 years of relevant working experience in similar role;
- Desire to work in a Vietnamese HR or C&B role within an international business environment;
- Confident intermediate English (spoken and written);
- Confidence working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Exposure to different Payroll software;
- Holding or learning international or Vietnamese professional HR qualifications is in advantage.
Skills & prerequisites
- Strong Teamwork: Being flexible and able to work independently but also in a group.
- Solid Interpersonal Skills: being able to influence and guide clients and colleagues across a broad range of professional and personal needs.
- Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Analytical Skills: ability and experience in analysing issues, updating policy documents, checklists, templates, and procedures. Ability to look at client results and make recommendations.
- Proactive, hardworking and responsible
- Willing to learn and to be trained
- Competitive salary package
- Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
- Attendance at training courses
- Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
- Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.