We are seeking a Junior Licensing Officer to work in our Licensing and Market Entry Team located in our Ho Chi Minh City office. The role provides an opportunity for a qualified individual with some exposure to company establishment and licensing in Vietnam to develop their skills within Domicile Corporate Services. The Junior Licensing Officer will be trained whilst working as part of a team responsible for meeting all relevant licensing aspects and other needs in accordance with the signed service agreements.
The Junior Licensing Officer assists clients and the team with undertaking advisory services regarding corporate structures, market entry for foreign investors/foreign invested companies, and statutory services to assist client with necessary procedures to obtain required certificates/licenses for their planned corporate structure. The Team also assists clients with onshore and offshore company establishment, franchising registration, IP registration, work permits, and general corporate advice. Report to Head of Incorporation, Licensing and Secretarial Service Team, the responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited:
- Assist in documentation, translation, preparation of the application documents, letters of advice, etc regarding relevant licensing aspects
- Legal research, discussions with authorities and other relevant entities to determine solutions and implementing the solutions;
- Meetings and discussions with clients;
- Assisting the Manager and Senior Licensing Officer in undertaking engaged services;
- Submitting applications to appropriate entities and collecting issued documents;
- Liaising with relevant individuals and entities to execute tasks, following up on processes, handling relating issues, and keeping clients updated;
- Organising, tracking and providing legal compliance and contract documents in the manner as requested;
- Ensure the quality of the highest international standards for everything which is undertaken by Domicile;
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned/instructed by the Company, and the Manager.
- Graduate from a University with a major in law;
- Fresh graduated. Have experience in corporate licensing or related commercial roles is priority;
- Advanced English (spoken and written);
- Ability to perform legal research and understand legal documents in a professional manner;
- Good understanding of licensing processes, DPI requirements, restricted
- business sectors and other relevant enterprise/business laws;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); and
- Desire to work in an international Business environment;
Skills & Prerequisites
- Strong Teamwork: Being flexible and able to work independently but also in a group.
- Solid Interpersonal Skills: being able to influence and guide clients and colleagues across a broad range of professional and personal needs.
- Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Analytical Skills: ability and experience in analysing issues, updating policy documents, checklists, templates, and procedures. Ability to look at client results and make recommendations.
- Proactive, hardworking and responsible
- Willing to learn and to be trained
- Competitive salary package
- Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
- Attendance at training courses
- Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
- Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.