We are looking for a HR Admin Officer in Ho Chi Minh City, to assist team members across the company to develop and be the best that they can be. The HR Admin Officer will be in charge of internal recruitment tasks and other daily HR Admin tasks as assigned.
The HR Admin Officer will assist senior and junior officers whilst working as part of a team responsible for internal HR Admin tasks as below:
- To handle the internal process of recruitment, manage the required documents for the recruitment process.
- To handle all kinds of job advertisements via company’s website and social networks, job advertisement websites.
- To review application/resume, interview job applicants, evaluate applicant skills, make recommendations regarding applicant’s qualifications and complete the employment.
- To recruit the qualified employee within designated timeframe.
- To design and conduct new employee orientation program.
- To build up and maintain good relationships and good understanding with all staff via effective communication and activities.
- To manage and file all records of office staff and operating staff systematically, fully and to keep such records updated regularly.
- To handle the off – boarding process and documents for resigned employees.
- To assist in the Company’s occasions and engagement activities.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s Degree (Human Resources) with at least 01 year of relevant working experience in similar role. Experienced in Recruitment role is an advantage.
- Desire to work in an international business environment.
- Confident in English skills (intermediate).
- Confident in working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Exposure to using HR software.
- Dynamic and teamwork.
Skills & Prerequisites
- Strong Teamwork: Being flexible and able to work independently but also in a group.
- Solid Interpersonal Skills: being able to influence and guide clients and colleagues across a broad range of professional and personal needs.
- Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Analytical Skills: ability and experience in analysing issues, updating policy documents, checklists, templates, and procedures. Ability to look at client results and make recommendations.
- Proactive, hardworking and responsible
- Willing to learn and to be trained
- Competitive salary package
- Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
- Attendance at training courses
- Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
- Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.