We are looking for a Graduate Accountant working in Ho Chi Minh City. The position is for a newly graduated individual, seeking to commence their first professional role. The Graduate Accountant will be trained whilst working as part of a team responsible for meeting all aspects of clients’ relevant accounting and other needs in accordance with the signed service agreements.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Check and verify invoices from vendors purchase on a monthly basis;
- Ensure all invoices have full supporting documents, follow internal procedures are compliant with Vietnam Accounting Standards and Tax Regulations;
- Input and control data via accounting software;
- Preparing (print, classification and archive) hard copies of monthly accounting documentations for Senior Accountant to review and sign off;
- Preparing and filing in master files for allocated clients;
- Going out to prepare and lodge dossiers with the authorities and banks;
- Analyzing specific accounts/ transactions on regular basis and taking appropriate actions;
- Preparing and completing ongoing corporate tax obligations and commitments;
- Preparing monthly financial reports for review;
- Ensure the quality of everything that is undertaken by Domicile is of the highest international standards.
- Graduate from a Vietnamese university with a major in Accounting.
- Desire to work in a Vietnamese accounting role within an international Business environment.
- Confident intermediate English (spoken and written).
- Confidence working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Exposure to different VAS compliant accounting software.
Skills & Prerequisites
- Strong Teamwork: Being flexible and able to work independently but also in a group.
- Solid Interpersonal Skills: being able to influence and guide clients and colleagues across a broad range of professional and personal needs.
- Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Analytical Skills: ability and experience in analysing issues, updating policy documents, checklists, templates, and procedures. Ability to look at client results and make recommendations.
- Proactive, hardworking and responsible
- Willing to learn and to be trained.
- Competitive salary package
- Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
- Attendance at training courses
- Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
- Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.