Welcome to the job description page of Assistant Associate – Licensing, Market Entry and Corporate Services. Let’s explore this opportunity together!
At Acclime, we seek for people who care about delivering honest, professional and quality advice to our extended business community. We value diversity, inclusion, and trust, and we search for extraordinary individuals who are excited about working in an international corporate service practice. If you are aligned with our core values and our goals to deliver the best value for our business community in Vietnam, then you are in the right place. We look forward to meeting you!
Our organizational culture is at the core of what we do. Our values define our identity, and our staff are part of the journey towards growth, development and success together with our clients and partners. We know companies with a strong culture and identity thrive the most in the long run, execute, which is why our culture is a priority.
Now, let’s dive right into the job summary and explore the essentials of this exciting role.
Challenge yourself. Job summary.
In this exciting and challenging role, you will work in our Incorporation, Licensing and Secretarial Team located in our Ho Chi Minh City office as Assistant Associate – Licensing, Market Entry and Corporate Services. The role provides an opportunity for a qualified individual with exposure to corporate advisory, company establishment and licensing experience in Vietnam to further develop their skills within Acclime Vietnam and support our international clients expand and perform their operations in country. The Assistant Associate – Licensing, Market Entry and Corporate Services will undertake consistent, expert training whilst working part of a team responsible for meeting all relevant professional advisory, licensing & incorporation aspects in accordance of our clients.
This role will help you take your career to the next level, and we will be there with you to guide you throughout your professional growth and ensure you reach your true potential.
What you will do. A day in the life.
The Assistant Associate – Licensing, Market Entry and Corporate Services assists clients and the Team with undertaking advisory services regarding corporate structures, market entry for foreign investors, transaction/compliance review, other corporate advisory and statutory services to assist clients with necessary procedures to obtain required certificates/licenses for their planned corporate structure. The Team also assists clients with onshore and offshore company establishment, franchising registration, IP registration, work permits, and general corporate advice.
Sounds exciting? Let’s explore some of the key responsibilities of the position. On a given day, you will:
- Assist in documentation, translation, preparation of the application documents, letters of advice, etc regarding relevant licensing aspects
- Legal research, discussions with authorities and other relevant entities to determine solutions and implementing the solutions;
- Meetings and discussions with clients;
- Assisting the Manager and Senior members in undertaking engaged services;
- Submitting applications to appropriate entities and collecting issued documents;
- Liaising with relevant individuals and entities to execute tasks, following up on processes, handling relating issues, and keeping clients updated;
- Organising, tracking and providing legal compliance and contract documents in the manner as requested;
- Ensure the quality of the highest international standards for everything which is undertaken by Acclime;
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned/instructed by the Company, and the Manager.
Essential requirements and skills. Your path to success.
You have learned what a day in the life would be at Acclime. Now, let’s cover what you need to be successful in your new opportunity. These are some of the qualifications and requirements which will help you succeed, alongside your acquired abilities:
- Graduate from a University with a major in law
- Fresh graduated. Have experience in corporate licensing or related commercial roles is priority;
- Advanced English (spoken and written)
- Ability to perform legal research and understand legal documents in a professional manner
- Good understanding of licensing processes, DPI requirements, restricted business sectors and other relevant enterprise/business laws
- Business sectors and other relevant enterprise/business laws;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Desire to work in an international Business environment
Thrive. Your tailored benefits and rewards.
At Acclime, people are a paramount element to deliver our clients excellent services. That is why we invest in the development of staff, maintain regular training both technical updates and soft skills, and produce HR favourable policies (including Employee Share Option Scheme) to attract and retain talents working for us. Every one of us is trained, equipped, motivated and working to high standards. Let’s explore your benefits and rewards:
- Competitive salary package
- 13th salary provision
- Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment a diverse and inclusive community where you can voice out your ideas
- Proactive annual leave policy, starting with 15 days in the first year
- Full support and coaching to fast track the development of your career and realise your potential
- Participation in training courses – both in internal and external of the organisation
- Awards and recognition programs for your achievements and success
- Team and company celebrations and fun activities on a regular basis
- Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
- Telephone allowance
Take the challenge and join our team. We are Acclime Vietnam.
Collaboration is one of the key values which enables our staff to deliver outstanding services. In our modern workspace, we enable collaboration with break-out areas and meeting rooms situated in the centre of the workplace, accessible by everyone but still private enough for practical discussions. Innovation is at the core of our culture, and innovative thinking and new technologies are what make Acclime different.
We are proud of being one of the most reputable and trustworthy names in the corporate services sector in Vietnam and have been being reliable partner of our clients in their success journey. With more than 130 staff working across 3 key cities: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang, Acclime Vietnam has been assisting foreign invested and locally owned companies to enter, expand, operate, and succeed in Vietnam, while maintaining the highest level of professional standards through proactive compliance, reporting assistance and advice
We are a part of the Acclime Group – an Asia-focused premier corporate services specialist with close to 1000 employees and offices in 11 jurisdictions. Our regional network of grass-roots experts is pushing the corporate services sector with bold, innovative solutions that are seamlessly delivered to the highest global standards.
Are you ready to pursue your passion? Discover our team and culture on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram and join us. Send your application in English at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out other available positions here.