We are looking for an Advisory Analyst working in our Advisory Team located in Ho Chi Minh City. The role provides an opportunity for the potential candidate to commence and develop their professional corporate finance advisory career. The Advisory Analyst will be trained and coached whilst working as part of a team to build relevant skill sets to deliver proper advisory services to our clients.
• Functioned as an Analyst of Advisory Team including but not limited to internal and external reporting.
• Collect, process and analyse accounting and financial data, ledgers, tax reports, client’s business operation information etc. as assigned by higher levels.
• Research on accounting and tax regulations as well as relevant legal matters
• Being part of project team to perform Advisory Services’ projects such as: Financial & Tax Due Diligences, Business Valuation, M&A Transaction Supports, Financial Projections, Finance and Accounting System Restructuring etc.
• Prepare business development materials for Advisory Services as guided and assigned by higher levels.
• Support and be in charge of projects and ensure projects are delivered on time/budget, meeting client expectations;
• Support the team in building trusted relationships, developing new services and solutions;
• Maintain and develop relationships with existing and potential clients;
• Involve in presentation of internal/external training;
• Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned;
• Comply with VAS/IFRS, Tax Laws, Labour Laws.
• 6-12 month experience (Junior) or from 1-2 year relevant experience is preferred (Officer).
• A reference to experience working for a foreign-focussed professional services firm is desired;
• Bachelor in Accounting / Corporate Finance / Audit (Overseas Study is a plus);
• Knowledge of tax, accounting principles and practices, technical accounting skills, financial skills, analytical skills;
• English: Very Good, especially in writing / reporting / email;
• Good excel skill, familiar with computer related basic skills.
Skills & prerequisites
• Careful and thorough, attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proactive, hardworking and responsible
• Initiative and Teamwork: Able to work within a team, and to lead teams and individuals to achieve goals and objectives.
• Solid Interpersonal Skills: being able to influence and guide clients and colleagues across a broad range of professional and personal needs.
• Highly Motivated: self-driven, with the ability to use their own initiative, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to solve problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
• Willing to learn and to be trained
• Competitive salary package
• Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment
• Opportunity to fast track the development of your career
• Attendance at training courses
• Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
• Parking provided. Telephone allowance also provided.