Welcome to the job description page – Advisory Analyst. Let’s explore this opportunity together!
At Acclime, we seek for people who care about delivering honest, professional and quality advice to our extended business community. We value diversity, inclusion, and trust, and we search for extraordinary individuals who are excited about working in an international corporate service practice. If you are aligned with our core values and our goals to deliver the best value for our business community in Vietnam, then you are in the right place. We look forward to meeting you!
Our organizational culture is at the core of what we do. Our values define our identity, and our staff are part of the journey towards growth, development and success together with our clients and partners. We know companies with a strong culture and identity thrive the most in the long run, which is why our culture is a priority.
Now, let’s dive right into the job summary and explore the essentials of this exciting role.
Challenge yourself. Job summary.
The Advisory team provides professional advice, in-depth analysis and review, due diligence, valuation and other corporate consulting services to our clients in diversified sectors ranging from F&B, hospitality and travel, education, manufacturing, venture capital and start-ups.
To continuously promote this growth, we are looking for a talent to join our team for the position of Advisory Analyst located in our Ho Chi Minh City office. The role provides an opportunity for you to practice, learn and gain expertise in corporate finance advisory, M&A transactions, and valuable understanding and experience from various companies’ structures, financials, growth drivers, process, controls etc., where you can leverage your knowledge, skills and attributes to develop and succeed in your career. 1
This role will help you take your career to the next level, and we will be there with you to guide you throughout your professional growth and ensure you reach your true potential.
What you will do. A day in the life.
The Advisory Analyst takes the key role in working in team, supports Manager and Senior to handle and meet the needs and requirements of client in signed service agreements.
Sounds exciting? Let’s explore some of the key responsibilities of the position. On a given day, you will:
- Work on a diverse range of corporate finance advisory projects, including buy side, sell side and transaction supports etc.
- Work closely with Managers and being part of project teams to perform corporate valuation, financial model, financial forecast and projection, financial and tax due diligence, finance and accounting system restructuring and improvement etc.
- Involve in M&A process via assisting investors and corporate clients to create and manage data room, prepare information memorandum/M&A documents, plan and manage transaction etc.
- Collect, process and analyse accounting and financial data, ledgers, tax reports, and observe and understand companies’ business models, organizational structure, key performance drivers etc. and probably conduct desktop market research and in-depth analysis on market trend, prospect, key players etc. for projects
- Assist Managers and team to deliver compliance review services, transfer pricing/ tax related work to companies across various sectors
- Prepare internal management reports, business development materials for Advisory Services as guided and assigned by higher levels
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Proactively attend and present for internal/external trainings
Essential requirements and skills. Your path to success.
You have learned what a day in the life would be at Acclime. Now, let’s cover what you need to be successful in your new opportunity. These are some of the qualifications and requirements which will help you succeed, alongside your acquired abilities:
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related fields
- Studying ACCA/CPA/CFA professional qualifications will be a plus
- Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential)
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experiences in financial due diligence/valuation/financial modelling/ transfer pricing/tax consulting or 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in audit, accounting services
Skills, attributes and prerequisites
- Project-oriented and deadline-driven
- Strive for excellent results delivered to clients and building trust
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Proactively looking for and sharing ideas for solutions and improvements
- Management and leadership skills (internal to external – leading projects, team, client expectation and business relationship)
- Professionally and effectively communicate and interact with clients, team and departments (i.e. clearly and proactively communicate and impart information, listen, understand and able to read situations to deal with)
- Excellent reporting and writing skills
- Teamwork, delegate and willing to coach/guide others
- High level of motivation, commitment, and dedication as well as a proactive mindset and willingness to learn
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Thrive. Your tailored benefits and rewards.
At Acclime, people are a paramount element to deliver our clients excellent services. That is why we invest in the development of staff, maintain regular training both technical updates and soft skills, and produce HR favourable policies (including Employee Share Option Scheme) to attract and retain talents working for us. Every one of us is trained, equipped, motivated and working to high standards. Let’s explore your benefits and rewards:
- Competitive salary package
- 13th salary provision
- Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment; a diverse and inclusive community where you can voice out your ideas
- Proactive annual leave policy, starting with 15 days in the first year
- Participation in training courses – both in internal and external of the organisation
- Opportunity to develop your career path in professional services
- Awards and recognition programs for your achievements and success
- Team and company celebrations and fun activities on a regular basis
- Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
- Telephone allowance
Take the challenge and join our team. We are Acclime Vietnam.
Collaboration is one of the key values which enables our staff to deliver outstanding services. In our modern workspace, we enable collaboration with break-out areas and meeting rooms situated in the centre of the workplace, accessible by everyone but still private enough for practical discussions. Innovation is at the core of what we do, and innovative thinking and new technologies are what make Acclime different.
We are proud of being one of the most reputable and trustworthy names in the corporate services sector in Vietnam and have been being reliable partner of our clients in their success journey. With more than 130 staff working across 3 key cities: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang, Acclime Vietnam has been assisting foreign invested and locally owned companies to enter, expand, operate, and succeed in Vietnam, while maintaining the highest level of professional standards through proactive compliance, reporting assistance and advice
We are a part of the Acclime Group – an Asia-focused premier corporate services specialist with close to 1000 employees and offices in 11 jurisdictions. Our regional network of grass-roots experts is pushing the corporate services sector with bold, innovative solutions that are seamlessly delivered to the highest global standards.
Check out other available positions here.