Welcome to the job description page. Let’s explore this opportunity together!
At Acclime, we seek for people who care about delivering honest, professional and quality advice to our extended business community. We value diversity, inclusion, and trust, and we search for extraordinary individuals who are excited about working in an international corporate service practice. If you are aligned with our core values and our goals to deliver the best value for our business community in Vietnam, then you are in the right place. We look forward to meeting you!
Our organizational culture is at the core of what we do. Our values define our identity, and our staff are part of the journey towards growth, development and success together with our clients and partners. We know companies with a strong culture and identity thrive the most in the long run, which is why our culture is a priority.
Now, let’s dive right into the job summary and explore the essentials of this exciting role.
Challenge yourself. Job summary.
In this exciting and challenging role, you will work in our Accounting Services Team, located in our Ho Chi Minh City office as Accounting Manager. The role provides an opportunity for a qualified individual with exposure to corporate accounting & tax experience in Vietnam to further develop their skills within Acclime Vietnam and take care of the ongoing client service needs for a portfolio of key clients. The position enables you to take responsibility for all aspects relevant to accounting, tax, other matters of compliance and reporting that are in accordance with service agreements.
This role will help you take your career to the next level, and we will be there with you to guide you throughout your professional growth and ensure you reach your true potential.
What you will do. A day in the life.
The Accounting Manager reports directly to the Accounting Director and the primary responsibility is to ensure the clients’ financial records and reports are compliant with relevant standards, clients’ requirements, and local Vietnamese Law.
Sounds exciting? Let’s explore some of the key responsibilities of the position. On a given day, you will:
- Work closely with clients to maintain strong relationships with key decision makers
- Supervise, assist and review the work of supervisors, seniors (sometimes), accountant officers and juniors for the client; Tax Compliance for VAT, PIT, CIT, WHT, related party transactions and other statutory reports
- Assist your Accounting Director on taking the responsibility for client requirements and engagements, proposals and ongoing requirements of the firm
- Assist Accounting Director to provide consulting for an effective and compliant Accounting System, Tax, Human Resources/Labour
- Manage the quality of the allocated services and report directly to Accounting Director, to seek advice for any issues, if any
- Review accounting reports and tax finalizations, liaising with tax officers, external auditors and other stakeholders
- Assist Accounting Director to prepare and conduct the training sections to team members follow approved training program and schedule
- Assist Accounting Director with designing the team plan, team structure for effective management and business growth
Essential requirements and skills. Your path to success.
You have learned what a day in the life would be at Acclime. Now, let’s cover what you need to be successful in your new opportunity. These are some of the qualifications and requirements which will help you succeed, alongside your acquired abilities:
- University graduate with a major in Accounting (or equivalent)
- Over 7 years of relevant experience in a professional accounting practice
- Strong technical knowledge of Vietnamese accounting and tax regulations and other compliance matters, accounting software and solid exposure and understanding of international reporting
- Fluent in English – written competency is a must and verbal skills are highly valued
- Holding or obtaining international or Vietnamese professional accounting qualifications: Chief Accountant Certification, CPA certificate is an advantage
Thrive. Your tailored benefits and rewards.
At Acclime, people are a paramount element to deliver our clients excellent services. That is why we invest in the development of staff, maintain regular training both technical updates and soft skills, and produce HR favourable policies (including Employee Share Option Scheme) to attract and retain talents working for us. Every one of us is trained, equipped, motivated and working to high standards. Let’s explore your benefits and rewards:
- Competitive salary package
- 13th salary provision
- Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment; a diverse and inclusive community where you can voice out your ideas
- Proactive annual leave policy, starting with 15 days in the first year
- Participation in expert training courses, internal and external of the organisation
- Opportunity to develop your career path in professional services
- Awards and recognition programs for your achievements and success
- Opportunity to join senior meetings and other events for Manager level
- Team and company celebrations and fun activities on a regular basis
- Private Health Insurance (after the completion of probation)
- Telephone allowance
Take the challenge and join our team. We are Acclime Vietnam.
Collaboration is one of the key values which enables our staff to deliver outstanding services. In our modern workspace, we enable collaboration with break-out areas and meeting rooms situated in the centre of the workplace, accessible by everyone but still private enough for practical discussions. Innovation is at the core of what we do, and innovative thinking and new technologies are what make Acclime different.
We are proud of being one of the most reputable and trustworthy names in the corporate services sector in Vietnam and have been being reliable partner of our clients in their success journey. With more than 130 staff working across 3 key cities: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang, Acclime Vietnam has been assisting foreign invested and locally owned companies to enter, expand, operate, and succeed in Vietnam, while maintaining the highest level of professional standards through proactive compliance, reporting assistance and advice
We are a part of the Acclime Group – an Asia-focused premier corporate services specialist with close to 1000 employees and offices in 11 jurisdictions. Our regional network of grass-roots experts is pushing the corporate services sector with bold, innovative solutions that are seamlessly delivered to the highest global standards.
Check out other available positions here.