Welcome to the job description page – Accounting Intern. Let’s explore this opportunity together!
At Acclime, we seek for people who care about delivering honest, professional and quality advice to our extended business community. We value diversity, inclusion, and trust, and we search for extraordinary individuals who are excited about working in an international corporate service practice. If you are aligned with our core values and our goals to deliver the best value for our business community in Vietnam, then you are in the right place. We look forward to meeting you!
Our organizational culture is at the core of what we do. Our values define our identity, and our staff are part of the journey towards growth, development and success together with our clients and partners. We know companies with a strong culture and identity thrive the most in the long run, which is why our culture is a priority.
Now, let’s dive right into the job summary and explore the essentials of this exciting role.
Your exciting opportunity. Job summary.
In this exciting entry role, you will work in our Accounting Services Team located in our Ho Chi Minh City office as Accounting Intern. The role provides an opportunity for a new graduate individual to gain valuable, practical experience in corporate accounting and tax areas in Vietnam and further develop their skills under the detailed guidance from seniors and managers at Acclime Vietnam to support our international clients in Vietnam. In this position you will work with and support your team to meet aspects relevant to accounting, tax, and other matters of compliance and reporting that are in accordance with service agreements.
This role will help you kickstart your career in an international environment, and our senior and management team will be there with you to guide you throughout your professional growth and ensure you reach your true potential.
What you will do. A day in the life.
The Accounting Intern’ s primary responsibility will be to work with and assist the seniors and managers with handling the clients’ requirements in service agreements and in daily tasks.
Sounds exciting? Let’s explore some of the key responsibilities of the position. On a given day, you will:
- Check/verify VAT invoice/ Supporting documentation as instruction.
- Support to key-in the data from hard document to template/ excel file.
- Do filling proper supporting documents.
- Check/ reconcile bank/cash transactions with invoices/ documents.
- Validate and record the journal entries as instruction.
- Support to go out for submission of the documents to the related authorities.
- Translate accounting/tax documents from English to Vietnamese, or vice versa.
- Receive other specific tasks as assigned by the team member/ leader.
Essential requirements and skills. Your path to success.
You have learned what a day in the life would be at Acclime. Now, let’s cover what you need to be successful in your new opportunity. These are some of the qualifications and requirements which will help you succeed, alongside your acquired abilities:
- Background in Accounting/ Auditing/ Finance major
- Required language proficiency: Vietnamese (knowledge of English is a plus point)
- Proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Power point)
- Fast learner and acquainted with accounting software at school is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and reporting
- Dynamic, honest, and active
- Good communication skill
Thrive. Your tailored benefits and rewards.
At Acclime, people are a paramount element to deliver our clients excellent services. That is why we invest in the development of staff, maintain regular training both technical updates and soft skills, and produce HR favourable policies to attract and retain talents working for us. Every one of us is trained, equipped, motivated and working to high standards. Let’s explore your benefits and rewards:
- Allowance: 4,000,000 Gross
- Period: 3 months
- Have chance to become an official staff after probation period (Base on your performace)
- Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment; a diverse and inclusive community where you can voice out your ideas
- Full support and coaching to fast track the development of your career and realise your potential
- Participation in training courses, internal of the organisation
- Opportunity to develop your knowledge, skills and career path in professional services
- Team and company celebrations and fun activities on a regular basis
- Telephone allowance
Take the challenge and join our team. We are Acclime Vietnam.
Collaboration is one of the key values which enables our staff to deliver outstanding services. In our modern workspace, we enable collaboration with break-out areas and meeting rooms situated in the centre of the workplace, accessible by everyone but still private enough for practical discussions. Innovation is at the core of what we do, and innovative thinking and new technologies are what make Acclime different.
We are proud of being one of the most reputable and trustworthy names in the corporate services sector in Vietnam and have been being reliable partner of our clients in their success journey. With more than 130 staff working across 3 key cities: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang, Acclime Vietnam has been assisting foreign invested and locally owned companies to enter, expand, operate, and succeed in Vietnam, while maintaining the highest level of professional standards through proactive compliance, reporting assistance and advice
We are a part of the Acclime Group – an Asia-focused premier corporate services specialist with close to 1000 employees and offices in 11 jurisdictions. Our regional network of grass-roots experts is pushing the corporate services sector with bold, innovative solutions that are seamlessly delivered to the highest global standards.
Check out other available positions here.